10.26.2014

     Once again I was woken up by a female voice saying my name loudly followed by a cold breeze. It's not terrifying but odd when you open your eyes and nothing is in the present area you are occupying. This time I was sleeping in my living room on the couch normally this paranormal experience happens when I'm in my bedroom.

     Over the past few weeks I been just working and ignoring everything else that goes on around me. I did write a track for a upcoming comp. which I will post once it is released and speak more about it then. I finally got to see a few movies that I've been wanting to watch. The new Transformers movie which was OK a bit drawn out but I did like that Lockdown was involved and the Dinobots even though I wish they had a bigger part. Lets see what goes on with future sequels. XMen Days of Future Past was pretty decent but the last few minutes after the credits made me want to see the next film more then the one I just watched. I also sat down one night and vegetated through all the Saw movies which are all great. I love how it all plays out and how the storyline all intertwine throughout all the films.

     Right now Im checking out some pretty cool bands or should I say Kool referring to Kool Stuff Katie a band out of Portland, Oregon. I so can picture them having a 45 on the Third Man Records label Blue Series... Somebody make this happen! A two piece of creative musicians blending a garage rock/pop sound. Honestly reminds me of The White Stripes. I think I listened to the Track "Cars" like 5 times in a row. Ahhhh listen it to it yourself what does my opinion matter

     I also been getting the Negative Fun Records Singles Club Releases in the mail and I'm glad I subscribed because every release was fantastic. Every band had a different sound to them. From a punk rock sound to dare I say New Wave. Yes I still live in the past. Your talking about a guy that just bought the Sesame Street Disco album on Vinyl. Here's a two song sampler that they provide on their band camp page.

I know this I a quick little entry, I'll try and make it back a little more often. Just got to clear the cobwebs from my brain.