6.14.2016


     I see food truck and think of all the positive experiences I had buying from them. I see hot pockets and go ehhhhhhhhhhh cheap eats especially when you can get them for like two bucks or less depending on the sale. I had to give it a try though. I also got the BBQ burger bites but that's for another day. Before I get to the review I also wonder since its co created with the chef.. Would he/she go against his/her beliefs to put out a sub par product for cash?
     Well I tried the fiery jalepeño lime chicken and it had some heat to it. The inside of the pocket contents actually reminded me of having chicken chilaquiles minus the tortilla chips. Pretty f'n tasty. I wanted to eat the second one right away but I am saving it for another day so I can try the spicy Asian style beef pocket. Once again I bit into it and must've hit a chile pepper cause my tongue went on fire for a minute. Another tasty one. Carrots,peas, undescribable meat(angus they say🤔) in a tasty Asian BBQ type sauce. Bravo hot pockets👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 great idea bringing some of these food truck flavors and not slacking on the flavors.