8.11.2016

Occurrence: The Past will last forever (CD) - Whoa synth driven madness. The third track "A Bruised Ivy Grad" Really caught my attention. Very industrial sounding. Experimental and Mad. Like a circuit board is getting fried on your brain. Very morbid, spooky aura going on here, But who am i to talk I would take someones last breathes and make a track out of it. Not sure if the Batcave is still open in NYC but I could picture them playing there pretty often. http://occurrencemusic.com . I was listening to some of their earlier stuff and definitely not as dark. I do dig the sounds brings me back to my youth listening to a lot of industrial bands in the 90's. It sounds very rough recording wise like it was done at home. I might be wrong. I can picture a little bit more on the tracks. something does seem a bit flat about it.