3.21.2019

    2019 - Been quite a while since I’ve been on this site. It’s not like I had nothing to write about. I think  sometime I like to be a ghost. Plus I know no one is reading this but me. So what have I actually been up too.... nothing. Work and on the weekends a drunken haze of bad food choices, Malt Liquor, and Netflix binges. A bad hole of depression where I don’t want to go anywhere or do anything. 
     Kinda pulling myself out of that hole currently. Worked on a split cassette with The Caring Babies. Playing Let’s go Pikachu reliving that first Pokémon game with a new spin and better graphics. Hopefully going to start a new collection of art and clearing out crap I don’t need out of my life. 
     Other wise maybe I might be using this page to vent again. Thank you blogger for being my little space on the internet to ramble on about nothing much.