3.29.2019

     Friday morning, the end of a work week for me, well at least most weeks. I usually end the week with a beer. Kind of like a ritual. One day I will kick the habit but for now I still enjoy it. I finally got to watch Creed 2. The nostalgia of Rocky music, images and of course Rocky made both of these movies fantastic. I loved that they brought in Drago. If a movie brings me on the brink of tears and pulls out emotion I know i’m still human.
     Of course I got to bring up Let’s Go Pikachu again. I think it’s been a week since I started playing. I already beat the elite four and I am amazed at all the extras they added into the game. You can actually keep battling gym leaders. Crazy Pokémon trades. Able to get enough evee’s to get a team of all their evolutions. Fighting against trainers that basically have leveled up single Pokémon of every variety. Makes you want to keep playing and leveling up as many as you can.
     I think it might be a Netflix binge weekend. Santa Clarita Diet season 3 and On My Block season 2. Also OA season 2. One thing about working nights, having a schedule that makes me stay up all night gives me plenty of tv watching since there’s not much else I can do without waking a person up.
     Oh a quick toy review. I picked up the cassette transformers for the siege series. Ravage looks horrible in robot mode. Laserbeak looks sleek though. Reminds me of the G1 cybertron mode to a point besides the wings.. nothing beats the Masterpiece versions.
     One more thing I still get promotional links for music from when I used to do my zines, sometimes I get something that is a throwback or shocks me. Wang Chung has a new album coming back with their hits getting a orchestra flair to it. Well on that note ‘Everybody Have Fun Tonight... Everybody Wang Chung Tonight!”