4.04.2019

     On my way to work last night and decided to try the Peeps marshmallow flavored iced coffee. The first sip reminded me of drinking the milk after eating a bowl of TMNT cereal back in the 90’s or possible Lucky Charms. Oh the memories of eating so many sugary cereals.
     Well I started watching Titans and it isn’t half bad so far. Very violent and bloody. Seems like the main focus is Raven. Kind of reminds me of the first X-Men movie when they focused on the brotherhood trying to get Rogue. Probably binge watch the rest of the season this weekend. Only on the second episode and they already showed Starfire, Beastboy, Hawk and Dove. Not sure how many other members they will bring in. The one thing i’m Confused about is it’s placed in Detroit. I always thought the were based on the west coast. Maybe I’m thinking of the cartoon with the Titan tower. My brain has way too much jumbled random knowledge I always got to double check with the internet.